- Solid aluminum / steel housing made by Bavarian Custom Irons - no plastic
- powdercoated housing
- soldered by a master electrician on a bavarian circuit boards
- completely Made in Germany
- 3 individually adjustable output channels
- 3 exits (6,3mm phonoplug)
- footswitch connection (6,3mm phonoplug)
- Continuous operation switch on the unit (for all those who don't need a footswitch)
- large digital voltage display (blue)
- size 80x80x80mm ( the size of the rubiks cube from the 1980s)
- large corrugated metal knobs for smooth voltage adjusting
- Anti slip pad at the bottom ( it stays there where you put it )
- CE certified
- 1,5 - 20V max 2A
Lifetime warranty and lifetime support for complications or repairs!
Each Transformator 239 is in a exclusive printed metal box, instructions included.
Here you get a quality powersupply made in Germany to a reasonable price.